CE Banking Services
Many psychologists have asked for secure access to off-site CE record storage as well as having the convenience of knowledgeable staff to track, evaluate and monitor mandated CE compliance as well as a readily available human resource if an audit request is received. A subscription to the CPA CE Banking service guarantees you:
- Active monitoring of MCE compliance. We will proactively work with you to establish your compliance in advance of your license renewal date. Busy professional and personal lives can get in the way of tracking a deadline that only comes every two years. Let us make all of your CE related business convenient, efficient and eminently manageable. We will make sure you are on track.
- Unlimited consultation. CPA is the most knowledgeable resource available to you. Requirements change; not all CE providers are clear about their CE approval status nor do they issue certificates acceptable to the BOP. Talk to us.
- Securely track, record, and store your CE documents. No one plans to lose their personal records to fires, earthquakes or floods; but California is regularly known for all three events. Add moving your office or remodeling and the need for secure, offsite storage become even more necessary.
- Personal notification of any changes in the CE requirements. This is in addition to a 24X7 web based resource. We will keep you up-to-date and informed.
- Unlimited reporting and document retrieval. Report on the schedule most convenient for you. Easily retrieve CE records for employers, hospitals or insurance panels. We will even send them directly at your request.
- Your CE advocate if selected for a Board of Psychology audit. We directly supply all CE documents necessary to support your MCE licensing requirements to the BOP. One call or email and you are done.
We are here to serve you.
Fees are for a one year subscription service - payable in advance or at the time of your first report.
Online Registration or Renewal
Downloadable Registration Form
The registration form can be completed and submitted online (with a secure payment option) or printed out and then mailed/faxed in with your payment.