CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
2015 CPA Convention
April 23-26, 2015
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
San Diego, CA
The CPA convention offers an opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues who work in a wide variety of practice environments, communities, and organizations. Be aware that our convention attendees are looking for advanced-level training in formats that provide interactive learning and enriching dialogue.
Proposals should clearly demonstrate that you will:
- provide content that is meant for a sophisticated audience at an advanced level
- provide a learning experience that is interactive and that encourages an exchange of ideas between you and our attendees
- illustrate the effective integration of research and practice
Presentation proposals will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
- Overall quality
- Demonstration of how you will engage your audience
- Well-defined focus
- Potential for practical application in practice or work setting, or for stimulating an important dialogue for professional growth
CPA is committed to a program that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, as well as a developmental life-span perspective. Please tell us how you will include a consideration of these factors in your presentation.
All presenters are required to register for the convention; a discounted presenter rate is available. Please consider this before submitting a proposal.
Proposals must be submitted online. If you have questions contact Sabrina Cullivan at CPA, at 916-286-7979 ext. 122 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified of the review committee’s decision in late October 2014.