Progress Notes is CPA's electronic newsletter that keeps you up to date on the latest important news affecting psychologists. Published every two weeks, and edited by CPA's Director of Professional Affairs, Progress Notes is often noted as one of the most valued benefits of CPA membership!
Members, click here to access the full Progress Notes online archive.
March 7, 2011 Issue
- Questions and Answers about the Federal Parity Act
- California Lawsuit Takes Aim at Defining 'Medical Necessity'
- Psychologists Sentenced to Prison for Fraudulent Medicare Billing
- Carriers Adopting New Standard Which Lowers COmpensation for Out-of-Network Practitioners
March 30, 2011 Issue
- Is it time to Leave your Therapist?
- Health Insurance Exchanges Already Making Waves
- State-Level Action, Reactions Coincide with Health Reform Law Anniversary
April 13, 2011 Issue
- Is that Insurance Company Avoiding the Parity Law?
- Appealing Denied CLaims Seems to Work GAO Report says
May 25, 2011 Issue
- Speed Bumps on the Way to ADHD Diagnosis
- Treating Minors Without Parental Consent
- Board of Psychology Enforcement Activity
- Call for Comments on Proposed Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychology
June 23, 2011 Issue
- Psychologist Seeks Return of License Revoked for Sex With Patient
- APA Telepsychology Task Force Requesting Input
- AMA: Eliminating Claims Erros Would Save $17 Billion Annually
- APA Collaboration with the National Ethnic Minority Psycholical Associations