Commonly Asked Questions
- How to I report my CE hours to you?
- You will need to submit copies of your CE certificates along with the CE Banking Reporting Form. The form can be found here
- or submit your report online here.
- Where do I submit my report?
- The report can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 916 286-7971, or sent to 1231 I St, Ste. 204, Sacramento, CA 95814, or submitted online here. When your report is received in our office, a confirmation email will be sent.
- How long is the subscription good for?
- The subscription is good for one year. It will expire on the last day of the month a year from the day you joined.
- My CE hours listed in the Professional Development do not match my CE Bank hours?
- The Professional Development area is for CPA members that attend courses directly sponsored by CPA. For more information about CPA member benefits click here or give our Member Services Dept. a call at 916 286-7979 ext. 122.
- Where can I obtain a copy of the hours I have on record with my CE Bank?
- Contact us by phone (916 286-7979), email (email@example.com), fax (916 286-7971), or here to request a copy of your record.