CPAGS (California Psychological Association of Graduate Students) is the graduate student arm of the California Psychological Association. We are dedicated to supporting fellow students in our collective development as leaders in and advocates for the field of psychology. CPAGS officers work hard to enhance the professional development of all California Psychology students by providing opportunities in leadership, networking, research presentations, and scholarships.
Why join CPAGS?
By signing up for CPA as a student member, you receive all the benefits of a CPA membership, plus special opportunities that are available to students. Benefits of membership include:
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Discounted/Free admission to CPA Convention and Workshops
- Special interest division memberships at a reduced-rate
- Become an author on our website – just e-mail the communications coordinator with your ideas after you register.
- The California Psychologist: CPA’s monthly magazine carries news, articles of interest and perspectives on the future of psychology.
- Access to CPA staff resources
- The satisfaction of supporting student advocacy: Even if you don’t have time to take advantage of all of the opportunities available to CPAGS members, your membership fee will help support other students’ involvement, which will lead to better professional lives for all of us!
How can you sign up?
Joining CPAGS is easy. Click here to sign up to become a student member of CPA!