Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Join CPA
Community Search
CE Banking Service Questions & Answers
Share |

Commonly Asked Questions

  • How to I report my CE hours to you?
    • You will need to submit copies of your CE certificates along with the CE Banking Reporting Form. The form can be found here
    • or submit your report online here.
  • Where do I submit my report?
    • The report can be emailed to, faxed to 916 286-7971, or sent to 1231 I St, Ste. 204, Sacramento, CA 95814, or submitted online here. When your report is received in our office, a confirmation email will be sent.
  • How long is the subscription good for?
    • The subscription is good for one year. It will expire on the last day of the month a year from the day you joined.
  • My CE hours listed in the Professional Development do not match my CE Bank hours?
    • The Professional Development area is for CPA members that attend courses directly sponsored by CPA. For more information about CPA member benefits click here or give our Member Services Dept. a call at 916 286-7979 ext. 122.
  • Where can I obtain a copy of the hours I have on record with my CE Bank?
    • Contact us by phone (916 286-7979), email (, fax (916 286-7971), or here to request a copy of your record.

If you have any questions that we did not answer above, you may ask us here.



Edit Content Area: Subpage - Bottom

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal